Securities Litigation & Arbitration
Our experienced team of attorneys advises firms and individuals in securities litigation and arbitration matters in federal and state courts and in arbitration forums such as FINRA. Our lawyers have significant experience handling these securities-related disputes:
- The defense of public companies, their officers, and directors in federal securities matters
- The defense of publicly-traded companies in shareholder derivative litigation as well as the defense and prosecution of derivative litigation involving private companies
- Litigation of corporate control disputes for public and private companies including proxy contests, breach of fiduciary duty matters, and minority shareholder freeze-out matters
- FINRA arbitrations on behalf of broker-dealers and their representatives and on behalf of claimants including publicly-traded companies
- Advice to and defense of public and private companies and affiliated individuals and investors in SEC and FINRA investigations and litigation.
- Internal corporate investigations for public and private companies
We provide focused, cost-efficient handling of these sensitive and complex matters and have significant experience advising on and litigating the full range of issues that can arise in these contexts.