About Our Attorneys View All
Harsh Y. Ronvelia
Harsh Y. Ronvelia | Attorney
Mr. Ronvelia has extensive litigation experience representing both public and private individuals and entities at both the federal and state levels, in various matters involving corporate defense, business litigation, white collar crimes, complex contracts, constitutional transgressions, and employment. He additionally has experience with administrative enforcement as well as disputes that involve intellectual property, real estate and property law, and cybersecurity.
Before receiving admission to the California Bar in 2017, Mr. Ronvelia obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, with a concentration in Government Law, and his Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles. While in law school, Mr. Ronvelia was the recipient of various accolades and honors, including the Hastings Scholarship, the Percy E. Towne Scholarship, and the Harvey & Lee Scholarship. Further, he served as Executive Development Editor for the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly (Volume 44), Legal Extern for the Civil Division of the United States Attorney’s Office, Judicial Extern for the Northern District of California’s Honorable Maria-Elena James (Ret.), and Mediator for the San Francisco Superior Court’s Honorable Donald S. Mitchell (Ret.).
Originally from Orange County, Mr. Ronvelia is a proud resident of Little Italy, San Diego. When not helping clients with their legal needs, he enjoys playing various sports, cooking foods of global cuisines, and spending time with his beloved golden retriever.
- Successfully defended and obtained dismissals of various private corporations and public entities in California state and federal court proceedings.
- Negotiated and resolved numerous pre-litigation disputes on behalf of private corporations and public entities in California.
- Legal Extern for the Civil Division of the United States Attorney’s Office.
- Judicial Extern for the Northern District of California’s Honorable Maria-Elena James (Ret.).
- Mediator for the San Francisco Superior Court’s Honorable Donald S. Mitchell (Ret.)
- Executive Development Editor for the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly (Volume 44).
- UC Hastings, Juris Doctor, 2017
- Government Law Concentration
- UCLA, Bachelor of Arts, 2013, cum laude
- Political Science Major
- Civic Engagement Minor
- Admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Admitted to practice before all federal courts of the Southern, Central, Northern, and Eastern Districts of California.
- Admitted to practice before all state courts of the state of California.
- Member, California Bar Association.
- Member, Asian American Bar Association.
- Member, San Francisco Bar Association.