About Our Attorneys View All
Jeremy W. Cohen
Jeremy W. Cohen | Senior Counsel
Jeremy Cohen is a corporate attorney with a deep well of experience. He assists entrepreneurs and businesses with everything from entity formation, contracts with customers, vendors and employees, protection of intellectual property, raising funds, through to exit. Mr. Cohen’s M&A experience includes advising on the purchase and sale of businesses with values from under one to over one hundred million dollars. Mr. Cohen takes pride in being a partner with his clients, helping them through various stages of corporate life.
Mr. Cohen began his career on the east coast, attending Harvard and Northeastern University, and is licensed to practice in Massachusetts. While in Boston, he was a lecturer at the Boston Entrepreneurs Network (ENET) on topics including equity incentive plans, convertible debt instruments, open-source software and preparing for a corporate sale.
- Advised on the purchase and sale of businesses with values from under one to over one hundred million dollars.
- J.D., Northeastern University Law School, Boston
- B.A., Harvard University
- Member of the California State Bar Association
- Member of the Massachusetts State Bar Association
- While in Boston, he was a lecturer at the Boston Entrepreneurs Network (ENET)