About Our Attorneys View All
Kristin C. Cline
Kristin C. Cline | Partner
A business attorney is a relationship-oriented counselor who must analyze the goals and objectives of a client from both a legal and a business perspective. Clients appreciate my ability to relate to and help all types of entrepreneurial and business based clients analyze and solve problems creatively and get deals done while being practical and sensitive to the economic issues of their businesses. Being responsive, relationship-oriented and conscious of practical and business issues in addition to legal issues are qualities that define my practice.
Kristin Cline’s practice encompasses a wide range of general business, corporate, securities, and real estate transactional matters. She represents a broad range of clients, including entrepreneurs, small businesses, emerging growth companies and established companies in business organization and operational matters, securities and corporate finance transactions, including private placements, and merger and acquisition transactions. Additionally, she advises clients on trademark matters. Kristin also has experience in public offerings of securities and compliance and reporting matters.
Kristin is a native of San Diego and she received her Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of California at Los Angeles, where she graduated cum laude with a degree in Communication Studies and a minor in Spanish. Kristin is a member of the State Bar of California and the San Diego County Bar Association.
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A. in Communication Studies, minor in Spanish, cum laude
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent® Rated
- San Diego Magazine’s Top Lawyers in San Diego® – Business, 2019-20
- Member, the San Diego County Bar Association
- Member of the California State Bar Association
- Advisory Board Member, Business and Corporate Law Section of the San Diego County Bar Association