About Our Attorneys View All
Rodrigo F. Moreira
Rodrigo F. Moreira | Partner
Mr. Moreira practices in the areas of corporate and business law, real estate law, and construction law. His practice includes representing clients in a wide range of matters, including corporate structuring and finance, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, securities, licensing, real estate purchases, sales, leases and financing, including Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae multifamily loan transactions. Mr. Moreira represents clients in a number of industries and advises them with nearly all aspects of their business. He also has extensive experience negotiating and drafting construction contracts and advising clients on state and federal government procurements.
- Advising clients on business and operational matters
- Business purchase, sale and recapitalization transactions
- Private equity and corporate financing
- Real estate acquisitions, dispositions, financing and joint ventures transactions
- Assisting clients in resolving business disputes
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego Law Review
- University of Arizona, B.A.
- Member, California State Bar
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Admitted in the Southern District of California
- Admitted in the United States Court of Federal Claims