About Our Attorneys View All
Rodrigo F. Moreira
Rodrigo F. Moreira | Partner
Rodrigo is a business lawyer who practices in the areas of corporate and real estate law. His practice includes a broad range of commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, financings, corporate reorganizations, private equity and capital transactions, corporate governance and operational matters, and real estate acquisitions, dispositions, development and project financing, including extensive experience with Agency Loans. He has substantial experience representing clients (large and small) in a number of different industries and advises them on nearly all aspects of their business. His approach to the practice of law is to take ownership of each matter for which he engaged. In doing so, he takes an entrepreneurial approach to the practice of law and seeks to obtain the best results for his clients while maintaining focus on the business issues at hand and the specific goals and concerns of each of his clients.
Rodrigo is a native of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law and his undergraduate degree from the University of Arizona. He is a member of the State Bar of California and the San Diego County Bar Association.
- Entity formation and governance
- Mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations
- Private equity and corporate finance
- Real estate acquisitions, dispositions, finance and joint ventures
- Drafting and negotiating licensing and other intellectual property agreements
- Assisting clients in resolving business disputes
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts, architect agreements and related construction agreements
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego Law Review
- University of Arizona, B.A.
- Member, California State Bar
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Admitted in the Southern District of California
- Admitted in the United States Court of Federal Claims