About Our Attorneys View All
Blake L. Koloseike
Blake L. Koloseike | Attorney
Blake Koloseike is an attorney in the firm’s trust and estate planning practice group. Ms. Koloseike started her legal career in estate planning and trust administration at a boutique law firm in San Diego. She has worked exclusively in this practice area since graduating in May 2021, specifically in estate planning, drafting wills, trusts, health care directives and financial powers of attorney. Ms. Koloseike also has experience in probate administration, drafting various petitions and other related documents.
Ms. Koloseike is a native of Chicago, having grown up in a suburb just outside of the city. She received her undergraduate degree in Business Administration with a minor in Marketing in May 2017 from the University of San Diego, graduating cum laude. Blake went on to attend Loyola University Chicago School of Law, where she received a Tax Certificate and a Transactional Certificate. In 2021, Blake completed her LL.M degree at University of San Diego School of Law.
- Estate planning, including drafting wills, revocable trusts, advance health care directives and financial powers of attorney
- Probate administration, including preparation of probate petitions, accountings, and other related documents
- University of San Diego School of Law, LL.M. in taxation, May 2021
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, JD, May 2020
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Business Administration and Minor in Marketing, cum laude, May 2017
- Member of San Diego County Bar Association (Trusts & Estates Taxation Section)
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Member of the Probate Attorneys of San Diego