Information You Send Us
We collect no personally identifiable information when you visit our website. We only collect information through cookies as described below.
Data Collection And Cookies
For each visitor to our site, our server may automatically recognize your domain name and other information. We require no one to provide us with personally identifiable information to view the site.
Cookies & Technical Information
To learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Partners and Features That Collect Information
Our website analytics partners or features that collect data as described above may include, among others, Google Analytics, other analytics programs, and Google AdWords remarketing service. Remarketing involves tracking devices that have visited our website to display ads for our services on other websites. Use these links to learn how Google uses data it collects, to prevent Google Analytics from using data from your device, or to opt out of Google’s interest-based ads.
Third Party Advertisers and Links
Do Not Track
We do not track visitors to our site over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, Safari allows you to set the DNT signal on your browser so third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
This section only applies to visitors in the European Union (EU). Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective from May 25, 2018, data subjects in the EU have the following rights regarding their personal data against “controllers:”
- request access to their personal data;
- request for correction or erasure of their personal data;
- restrict or object to the processing of their personal data;
- when processing is based on consent, withdraw their consent to process their personal data in some circumstances;
- object to the processing of personal data for marketing or on grounds relating to their particular situation;
- receive their personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (“data portability”);
- request that decisions based on automated processing about their data or significantly affecting them and based on their personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers.
Except as described in this policy, we do not collect or store any personal data of our visitors. However, if you are in the EU and wish to exercise any of your rights under GDPR, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
Changes To This Policy
March 22, 2019