About Our Attorneys View All
Lawrence M. Sherman
Lawrence M. Sherman | Partner
Mr. Sherman specializes in the areas of real estate, corporate and business law, and trusts and estate planning. He represents both buyers and sellers in commercial real estate transactions, and is an expert in organizational and operational matters.
Mr. Sherman was the former president of the FedMart Corporation, as well as a managing partner of the San Diego office of a nationwide law firm. He received both his undergraduate and law degrees from New York University.
- Represented buyers and sellers of commercial real estate.
- Handled numerous and varied transactions involving real estate, including construction agreements, acquisition and construction loans, reciprocal easement agreements, option agreements, loan defeasances and joint venture agreements.
- Represented landlords and tenants in commercial leases, including ground leases and office lease.
- Handled stock/asset purchase and sale transactions and corporate financings.
- Handled venture capital transactions.
- Advised clients on organizational and operational matters.
- New York University – College of Arts and Sciences, 1962
- New York University School of Law, 1965
- Member of the California State Bar Association
- General Counsel of the Jewish Community Foundation
- Past President of the Jewish Community Foundation
- Past President of the United Jewish Federation
- Editor of the New York University Law Review
- Former President of The FedMart Corporation
- Former Managing Partner of the San Diego office of a nationwide law firm